Perfect for those who are working from home but still want a luxurious office to impress clients with!
Our Boardrooms seat 6-12 people and are available for hourly or daily hire. Use of the boardrooms is included when hiring or renting some of our other workspaces.
Host Your Important Meetings in Stylish, Spacious Comfort With Boardroom Hire
The Benefits of Boardroom Hire in Adelaide
Ad-hoc boardroom hiring instead of permanently renting offers several benefits, including saving you hard-earned revenue and boosting your chances of successfully securing new deals. Additional benefits include:
- Access to state-of-the-art technology: By hiring a boardroom, you will have access to the latest, high-quality equipment and technology, free Internet access and on-site IT assistance to ensure your meeting or presentation is professional and runs smoothly, without delays or interruptions.
- Impressing your clients or shareholders: A high-end, clean, modern boardroom with enough comfortable seating with on-site quality facilities will impress clients even before your presentation begins. You won’t get a second chance to create a first impression, so make sure you get it right.
- Concierge services: On-site services allow you to concentrate on your business, your team or your important guests instead of worrying about arranging beverages, refreshments, and access to printing, Internet, storage or parking. Concierge services are on hand to efficiently prepare, serve, clear and clean.
What to Expect From Us When You Rent Your Boardroom
- The best in boardroom features: Our pleasant boardrooms are large and spacious, seating six to 12 in comfortable, ergonomically designed chairs, with access to high-speed Wi-Fi, widescreen TVs, well-maintained telecommunication equipment and a whiteboard for brainstorming. Beverages provided include tea and freshly ground coffee. Let our concierge know ahead of time if you require anything in addition to these.
- More than a boardroom: Boardroom meetings, especially for training or negotiation, frequently also require access to breakaway or collaboration meeting rooms, and out-of-state clients or visitors may need access to office space and Internet to conduct their business between flights. So, when you hire one of our boardrooms, you’ll also automatically have access to meeting rooms, private (lockable) spaces and office facilities. In addition, all our tenants have free access to our useful communal library.
- Flexible packages to suit your needs: Boardrooms are available for daily or even hourly hire to accommodate your schedule. Our all-inclusive packages are adaptable for bespoke arrangements and are always easier on your budget than maintaining a permanent space. You’ll also appreciate knowing that everything is paid for, with no unexpected expenses to trip up your planning.
ABout SPot Coworoking
Spot Co is located on Pirie St in the heart of Adelaide's CBD, close to wonderful eateries, after work drinks, gyms and much more...
- Natural lighting and open workspace areas for relaxing or working
- Modern kitchens with ground coffee and tea
- Friendly, helpful concierges
- End-of-trip facilities with showers, changing areas, lockers, bike racks
- Bus, tram and train links, with a large carpark close by
- A short walk to Rundle Mall
Need Some Answers?
Spot Co-Working is located in a prime location in the heart of Adelaide’s CBD, making it easily accessible for professionals and entrepreneurs alike. With convenient transport links, cafes, and shops on the doorstep, it offers a vibrant and bustling atmosphere that inspires productivity and creativity. Whether you need a private office or collaborative space, our co-working facilities are designed to cater to your needs. Being in the centre of the city, you’ll have everything you need at your fingertips to succeed in your business venture.
Yes, Spot Co-Working offers tours of its facilities to potential tenants. Contact us to schedule a tour and see our co-working space for yourself.
We provide some of the most attractive, well-equipped, value-for-money co-working premises for rent, conveniently located in Adelaide CBD. Are you ready to impress your clients in one of our stylish, state-of-the-art boardrooms in Adelaide?
Call us today on 08 7078 3531 to rent and office suite, or Book A Tour with us.