Spot presents our Training Room, available for hire. Perfect for businesses or organisations looking for a space to conduct seminars, host training sessions or even webinars!
There are no hidden fees at Spot Co-Working, everything is included in the price you pay, even Tea and Coffee!
- Daily use of our training room
- Kitchen Facilities including coffee and Tea
- Customisable layout ..
Available for hire starting from $350/day + GST
Contact us now and get started in our welcoming environment!
Training Room Hire
Boutique Training Room Hire for Corporations, Small Companies and Organisations
Hold meetings and conferences and present corporate instruction in our training room for hire. Book a tour of our facilities to discover what we provide for an hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly fee. We include everything in the price you pay, together with coffee and tea.
Fast Facts About Our Training Room Hire in Adelaide
You can use our training room daily and customise the layout to suit your needs. We make a whiteboard, projector and our kitchen facilities available to our hirers.
- Our training room for 20 people or more in Adelaide provides several furniture arrangement options and has all the equipment you may need – including audio-visual – at an affordable price. We also make catering facilities available when you hire our amenities
- Rent our fully-equipped boardroom at an hourly or daily rate if you work from home but wish to engage clients or trainees in a professional space. We provide free high-speed Wi-Fi and telecommunications resources.
- Our office suites are fully furnished and have secure 24/7 tenant access. Our all-inclusive packages comprise complimentary, top-quality printing facilities, private meeting rooms, a modern kitchen, breakout space, comprehensive concierge service, and a community library.We have ideal spaces for you, whether you require a daily hot desk, weekly workstation, or monthly office rental. We will accommodate your requirements as your business expands.
Why Would You Hire a Training Room?
You may feel that the team is low on energy and running out of ideas. It often helps to hire an off-site training room to shake things up, promote inspiration and intensify productivity regarding innovative brainstorming sessions, presentations and meetings.
- Consider moving your staff or trainees out of their usual surroundings to give them a new experience. Doing so may enhance their engagement and increase enthusiasm because they can concentrate on the issues at hand rather than taking care of daily tasks concurrently.
- There may not be enough space at your home or offices to host a significant number of people. A dedicated meeting or conference room with all the equipment you need offers a more private, professional working atmosphere than a restaurant and will cost less.
- So many employees work from home in the digital age. Co-workers communicate via video, phone and email. It is essential to spend face-to-face time, however. We need to look each other in the eye now and then, which engenders better understanding via body language and non-verbal signals. Our training room hire in Adelaide enables you to do so.Talk to us about our affordable, flexible memberships, small and large suites, and virtual desk space with an assigned mailing address, plus courier and mail management.
Why You Should Hire a Training Room from Spot Co-Working
We provide co-working spaces for independent contractors and small businesses to do their work without interruptions and still feel part of – and interact with – the business community.
Contact us to discover what we can offer you.