Spot Co-Working consists of Adelaide’s newest boutique office space, created over the large 800 sqm on the 2nd and 3rd floor of 12 Pirie Street. We offer a professional, private, flexible, and independent work environment with no hidden extras. Our Private Office Suites are spacious and perfect for any size business with suites as small as two workstations and also suites as big as thirty workstations!
There are no hidden fees at Spot Co-Working, everything is included in the price you pay for your suite, even Tea and Coffee!
- Secure & Lockable Suite
- 16 Monthly Hours usage of Meeting Rooms
- Each desk equipped with a secure & Lockable filing cabinet
- Full-time business concierge
- High-speed wifi
- Access to first-class End of Trip Facilities
- Printing services
- Tea and Coffee
- And much more.
Enquire now and we will help you find the perfect suite for your business!
Office Space Adelaide
Rent Office Space in Adelaide Through Us
If you need to rent office space in Adelaide, why not take advantage of one of our private office suites? Spot Co-Working provides office spaces for lease specifically designed for up-and-coming businesses. Whether you’re working alone or you have a small team of employees, you can count on us to provide you with options to lease a stellar office space in Adelaide.
Ways to Use Your Office Space for Hire
Some believe that the only way to use their office space is for work. However, when you exclusively focus on work, you may come to find that you or your team burn out. Here are some ways in which you could utilise your office space:
- Team meetings: Touching base with your team is critical to your company’s success. When you don’t have a place to meet, you may find that your staff can’t come together and be on the same page regarding different topics. You can capitalise on using one of our collaboration spaces to communicate with your team in person every day or every week. Regardless of your schedule, you have the peace of mind of knowing that you have a dedicated space ready for you to use at any time.
- Inspire creativity: If you’re working on an important project, you may likely feel overwhelmed at any point during the process. Our office space provides you with the space to stretch out. We encourage you to take advantage of your space and lay out pictures or paperwork that will help you focus on the bigger picture and work through anything holding you back in completing the task at hand.
- A professional appearance: In order for a company to flourish, you will need to meet with clients from time to time. Instead of meeting at a coffee shop or virtually, a private office space will give your business a professional appearance that may help your clients to feel more comfortable with you. We also maintain a full-time concierge, so each time clients come to the building, a friendly face will greet them and point them in the right direction when they need to find your office.
There are endless ways that you can adjust your office space to your liking. We recommend that you take a tour of our property to better understand what you can expect when you use an office space for hire. This way, you will have an opportunity to visualise the functionality of the space so you can begin to make plans.
Key Questions to Ask Us Regarding Our Office Space for Lease
Before you commit to a lease, we understand that you may have questions regarding our office space selection. Some examples of questions that we receive include:
- I don’t work the regular 9AM to 5PM business hours. Can I still rent office space? We realise that every company has unique needs when it comes to when they need to access their office space which is why we allow you to access your space 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Regardless of whether you have an early morning emergency or you have a client that needs to meet with you late at night, you have the peace of mind of knowing that when you rent an office suite through us, you can use it any time that is convenient for you.
- I’m not sure that I feel comfortable committing to a long-term lease. Will that be a problem: Not at all. We know that regardless of what industry you’re in, circumstances can change in an instant. If you feel as though you’ve outgrown your space or your lease is no longer working for you, just let us know, and we can help you make arrangements to either end it or change it.
- I need to print a lot of important paperwork throughout the day. Do I have to supply my own printer and toner? No. Every private office lease comes with unlimited access to not only our printer but paper and toner. Whether you’re putting documentation together for a big project or needing something for an urgent project, you will have free access to our printer and associated materials whenever you need them.
Do you have more questions about our property or amenities? We’re happy to speak with you any time, so you feel comfortable with the terms of your lease.
Benefits of an Office Suite
Are you questioning whether an office space lease at one of our properties is a good fit for you? Here are some of the advantages of renting office space through us:
- Affordability: Any business owner will tell you that one of their leading concerns revolves around their bottom line. We don’t believe that you should have to pay exorbitant fees to utilise private office suites. Instead, we think you should focus on putting your money toward the more important components of your business with the peace of mind of knowing that you’re paying reasonable costs to have access to a beautiful city office space that will help your business develop.
- Networking opportunities: Multiple businesses decided to rent a private office through us. This decision allowed them to network with other companies that may focus on a niche that could benefit their brand. We host different events throughout the year where you can interact with people who also rent office space in Adelaide. These events typically take place in the morning over tea. From events that help you learn more about your office mates on a personal level to occasions specifically for new tenants, you’re sure to meet an interesting new person during each interaction.
- Postal address: Having a designated postal address can make all the difference in the world when it comes to the professionalism of your company. If a client sees that your company either doesn’t have an address or it’s connected to your home, they may not take you as seriously as a competitor that has a physical address in an office building. Regardless of the private office for hire that you select, we provide you with a business address specific to you, so remember to update your listing with the post office right away.
Tips Regarding Adelaide CBD Office Space
We love for our clients to make the most out of their office space for rent in Adelaide. Here are some helpful tips that you should keep in mind regarding your private office space:
- Personalise it: There are countless ways to create an office environment that can help you be more productive during the workday. For example, decorating your desk with pictures of your friends and family members or keeping stress toys on hand are great ways to soothe your mind if you have a hard day.
- Avoid clutter: One of the top things that you can do for yourself and your team is encouraging them to keep a neat and orderly workspace. Often, when there is clutter in your work environment, you may feel overwhelmed throughout your day. Taking the time to organise your projects and paperwork can help you to focus on the task at hand and help you move through it with less stress.
- Keep a physical or an electronic calendar: Do you struggle to keep track of due dates for projects or events? Placing a physical calendar in your office or maintaining one on your company computer is a great way to avoid missing any deadlines. A good rule of thumb is to place the calendar in an area that every team member has access to, so that everyone is always on the same page.
What You Can Expect From Us When You Hire an Office Space
When you rent an office space through us, we make your needs our primary focus, which is why you can always expect the following from our team:
- Free internet: In today’s technology-driven day and age, you can’t do much without an internet connection. As a way to add a level of convenience to your office space, we provide free internet service for every tenant. We provide you with all the login information that you need. If you come across any issues, simply get in touch with us, and we will help you troubleshoot the problem, so you’re back up and running quickly.
- Fully furnished offices: You never have to worry about furnishing your office space when you take advantage of one of our rental options. Every area comes with a fully furnished workspace, so you can begin working immediately from the moment that you sign your lease.
- Open kitchen: It’s essential not only to have a quality workspace but a place to keep or make food throughout the workday. Our tenants have access to our kitchen throughout the day. Do you need a coffee pick me up? Be sure to take advantage of our unlimited tea and fresh coffee. Feel free to offer any of these amenities to clients that may stop by.
Our team goes above and beyond to see to our clients and their guests’ comfort any time they are on our property.
About Spot Co-Working
At Spot Co-Working our tenants’ needs always come first. We understand the importance of providing you with a workspace that will allow your company to continue to develop. Get in touch with us today to learn more about our beautiful private office lease options.