Spot presents our Hot Desks. Perfect for the flexible business with the option to hire daily, monthly or yearly! Our desks are unassigned inclusive of a desk, power and all other inclusions!
There are no hidden fees at Spot Co-Working, everything is included in the price you pay, even Tea and Coffee!
- Unassigned Work Desks
- Available Daily or Monthly
- Flexible to suit your needs
- No strings attached
- Full time business concierge
- High speed wifi
- Access to first class End of Trip Facilities
- And much more…
Available for $50/day + GST or $500/month + GST
Contact us now and get started in our welcoming environment!
Access Quality Business Facilities and Save Money by Hiring Co-Working space
Nowadays, many of us are spending most of our days working remotely from home. Even before the pandemic, virtual offices and shared spaces were gaining popularity. While we don’t know what the future holds, the chances are high that this trend will continue, with fewer dedicated office rentals and more co-working space for important meetings, access to business facilities, and an opportunity to network.
The Benefits of Hiring Co-Working Space in Adelaide
Temporary or occasional shared working space provides not only business-ready office, meeting and communal areas but also makes perfect sense in several other ways:
- It makes financial sense: With long-term unfurnished, unequipped, and unserviced office rental hugely expensive, hiring co-working space for far less and only when you need, will save you money; funds better spent growing your business and investing in your team and talent.
- It offers everything you need: Instead of trying to equip your own space with the right equipment, technology, sufficient furniture and access to modern ablutions, kitchens, reception and cleaning staff, choose shared premises offering it all plus perks such as a communal library, secure parking for cars and bicycles, and 24/7 access; all for one value-for-money, all-inclusive financial package. In addition, a dedicated concierge will greet your guests and efficiently attend to their needs throughout your stay.
- It provides a sense of community: Instead of spending all your days at home seeing only the looming faces of your colleagues on video calls, shared working space offers an opportunity for you and your team to network, to share space with likeminded people, attend charity or social events and be part of a lively business community.By sharing space, facilities and resources, you lose nothing yet gain a great deal, not least of all, a pleasant way to reduce the isolation of remote working.
What You Can Expect From Us Regarding Your Adelaide Co-Working Space
Our welcoming premises offer you:
- A flexible choice of facilities: Our five office suites mean you can choose the right fit for you and your team, remaining agile by adapting that need to your changing daily, weekly or monthly circumstances. Choose from two to thirty desks, with meeting rooms seating two to six and boardrooms up to 12. Hire our private lockable space or relax on our comfy couches for a chat. Enjoy our modern kitchen and communal library or take advantage of our showers with lockers.
- Transparent fee structures: Our inclusive packages cover your hired spaces and related equipment and facilities, high-speed Wi-Fi, free and unlimited tea and coffee, full concierge and cleaning service, and parking and bathroom access for the agreed period. Our upfront cost-sharing avoids unbudgeted hidden or extra expenses later.
- Virtual office ‘space’: If co-working space is not what you’re looking for now, consider our unique virtual office option. Work from home, but base your business with us, including an email address, courier and mail management, four days of desk use, two hours of meeting room use and one hour of boardroom use per month; the perfect option for breaking up your remote working routine.With all your business requirements provided and bottomless freshly ground coffee, what more do you need?
About Spot Co-Working
Whatever your requirements – monthly, weekly, daily or hourly – our affordable and flexible membership packages will accommodate them. Our convenient Adelaide CBD location is ideal for you, your team, and your clients. Our stylish, modern, fully furnished, well-equipped suites and boardrooms are a pleasant and comfortable space for collaborating, negotiating, networking, and socialising.
Follow our blog for helpful information, opinion and insight, and be sure to subscribe to our mailing list for our latest news and special offers.