Spot presents our Board Room available for hire. Perfect for those who are working from home but still want a luxurious office to impress clients with!
Our Boardroom seats 6-12 people and is available for hourly or daily hire.
- Hourly or daily use of our Boardroom facilities
- Kitchen Facilities including Coffee and Tea
- Free high speed wifi
Available for $80/hour + GST
Contact us now and get started in our welcoming environment!
Host Your Important Meetings in Stylish, Spacious Comfort With Boardroom Hire
By now, most of us will be conducting much of our work from home, communicating via web-conferencing, email and online notes. However, there are times when getting together is advisable, whether as a team or to host clients. You may even have access to a boardroom, but it may not be big or luxurious enough or well-equipped for your needs. Instead of trying to host your important meeting or presentation online, why not consider boardroom hire?
The Benefits of Boardroom Hire in Adelaide
Ad-hoc boardroom hiring instead of permanently renting offers several benefits, including saving you hard-earned revenue and boosting your chances of successfully securing new deals. Additional benefits include:
- Access to state-of-the-art technology: By hiring a boardroom, you will have access to the latest, high-quality equipment and technology, free Internet access and on-site IT assistance to ensure your meeting or presentation is professional and runs smoothly, without delays or interruptions.
- Impressing your clients or shareholders: A high-end, clean, modern meeting room with enough comfortable seating with on-site quality facilities will impress clients even before your presentation begins. You won’t get a second chance to create a first impression, so make sure you get it right.
- Concierge services: On-site services allow you to concentrate on your business, your team or your important guests instead of worrying about arranging beverages, refreshments, and access to printing, Internet, storage or parking. Concierge services are on hand to efficiently prepare, serve, clear and clean.We provide some of the most attractive, well-equipped, value-for-money co-working premises for rent, conveniently located in Adelaide CBD.
What to Expect From Us When You Rent Your Boardroom
- The best in boardroom features: Our pleasant boardrooms are large and spacious, seating six to 12 in comfortable, ergonomically designed chairs, with access to high-speed Wi-Fi, widescreen TVs, well-maintained telecommunication equipment and a whiteboard for brainstorming. Beverages provided include tea and freshly ground coffee. Let our concierge know ahead of time if you require anything in addition to these.
- More than a boardroom: Boardroom meetings, especially for training or negotiation, frequently also require access to breakaway or collaboration meeting rooms, and out-of-state clients or visitors may need access to office space and Internet to conduct their business between flights. So, when you hire one of our boardrooms, you’ll also automatically have access to meeting rooms, private (lockable) spaces and office facilities. In addition, all our tenants have free access to our useful communal library.
- Flexible packages to suit your needs: Boardrooms are available for daily or even hourly hire to accommodate your schedule. Our all-inclusive packages are adaptable for bespoke arrangements and are always easier on your budget than maintaining a permanent space. You’ll also appreciate knowing that everything is paid for, with no unexpected expenses to trip up your planning.
About Spot Co-Working
We provide all you could ask for in a shared workspace, from clean, well-designed, fully furnished office suites to convenient shower rooms and secure bicycle parking. Our suites can accommodate from two to 30 desks, and our meeting rooms two to six at a time.
Beyond our exceptional spaces, you’ll also have access to casual or permanent parking, 24/7 access to the premises and peace of mind with our transparent fee structures. Finally, don’t forget to sign up for our mailing list to stay in touch.